A poster has been prepared by the fellows and has been presented to students from Queens Mary University of London coming to Lucideon company. The aim of this presentation of BIODENSOL’s fellows was the orientation on job opportunities of scientific degrees.
Click here to see the Poster.
The three fellows participated and presented at UKSB 2016, the conference of the UK Society for Biomaterials organized at University of Westminster, London on the 30th June-1st July 2016.
- Federico Lizzi made an oral presentation: “Borosilicate phase separated glass for GICs: incidence of the addition of K, Al and Ca”
- Delitha Fernando made a poster presentation entitled "Influence of network modifiers on the surface characteristics of mesoporous bioactive glass."
- Vicenzo Farano made a poster presentation entitled “Effect of phosphate precursors on sol-gel phosphate glass”
- Delihta Fernando has been selected for an oral presentation "Cytocompatibility of Novel Mesoporous Bioactive Glasses (MBGs) on Human Gingival Fibroblasts" in IADR Oral Health Reserach congress, September 2017 in Vienna, austria
- Federico Lizzi will present "Borosilicate phase-separated glasses for GICs: ion-release under acid condition" in the Academic of Dental Materials Annual meeting to be held on October in Nurnberg, Bavaria.
- Vincenzo Farano will present "Dissolution behavior of a new sol-gel derived phosphate glass" in the Academic of Dental Materials Annual meeting to be held on October in Nurnberg, Bavaria.